Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MJ's Jobs

This ought to bring many of you a good laugh.

First, I am becoming known as MJ at work now because the Assistant Principal's name is Molly and it was getting a little confusing for both of us (and the people who were calling and had no idea which Molly they needed).

So today I was told that 3 days a week for about 45 minutes I will be helping our PE teacher with his class. He has 48 students and that's a handful. So as of now I am the Attendance Clerk (which they are trying to hire for), the ISS Instructor, the Volunteer Coordinator, and fill in PE Assistant. I believe Momery (Mom Emery for those of you who don't know the lingo) when she saw the picture of me at the Theater "you've never been afraid to work". I can honestly say I never have a day that drags. Also I see it as an excuse to buy a new pair of tennies!!! Oh yhea, and a whistle!!!

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Wait - I need to control my laughing......*bah haha*

So is this like a Mrs. Armstrong or a Ms. Glazier??? Or, who was the PE teacher in Porky's??? *bah haha*