Thursday, October 30, 2008

WuWee!

I don't know it that's how you spell it, but I know how it sounds in my head. So I stole my last post off of Tristan and Adams blog and I am going to do that for part of this post again. It's about how much rain we have had here. We are breaking records. If you want to read about it scroll down in our blog and look on the left-hand side until you find the link to Tristan & Adams blog.
We had our first b-ball game tonight. Our girls had fun and that is most important, but we still have alot to learn. I think that the score was 38 - 8. A bit of a role reversal from last year. But they were smiling when they left, so that is really all that matters. Bob got one picture and then the camera battery died. Total bummer, I think that this will be his only game this year. I don't know why we don't check those things. It happens way to often.

Tomorrow we have an inservice and it is my first day back to work at school. It's been a little challenging being gone at the beginning of basketball season, but ofcourse, Bob is way more important. But I am looking forward to getting back in there.
I hope to be as faithful to this blog as I have been over the past couple of weeks. MJ

3 comments:

Tristan and Adam said...

oh what a game it was!!!!! Like you said, that might not be spelled right but I know exactly what it sounds like! And that is a great way to describe our game!!!! WuWEEEEE!!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

I can't get over your hair - it's so long!!!

You still have that 'intense' look! :)

Bob and Molly said...

Yeah, I had 2 people tell me that I look so relaxed right now (no lines across my forehead). Well, they are coming back!