Sunday, October 26, 2008

Installing our truck mirror










Here's the story. Several weeks ago when Bob and I went out to the truck for him to take me to work we found our truck mirror busted out. At the time we couldn't even find the mirror. When Bob got back home that morning he found the mirror a few cars down. He checked into how much replacing it would be and it was $200.00. Ouch. He ended up calling Zeke's Service (aka: Uncle Phil) and he was able to find us one for 1/2 the price. Yea Zeke! We received the mirror last week and once we got it out of the mailbox (the key wasn't working). Bob, who is suppose to be RESTING and NOT WORKING, couldn't hardly stand himself. Now I wanted to wait until we went to Coastal, Bob is going to teach me how to change a tire - we need to put the studded tires on. But Bob belived that we could do it together. We did, I was his hands and he talked me through it. I was not to happy about it, since I think he was doing too much, but it is done and nice to hav back. I missed that mirror. This type of behavior is why I would like him to wait 3 more weeks to go back to work. I am not certain that I am going to win, but tomorrow is a dr appt and we (me) will be asking the dr what exactly Bob should be doing. I wil tattle if needed. MJ

1 comment:

like2read99 said...

Tattle away Molly!!! Sorry Bob but I agree! I know you are bored but...watch a movie or something!