Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A day out


Today we had a few arrands to run. First Bob had a dr. appt., The dr. just loooked at his incisions and made sure they were healing up. They are looking good. He can go back in next week and the dr. will work out a limited work release for him, so he will prolably go back to work sometime next week as long as he continues to feel good. Next we went to Coastal to talk to John and pick up some mail that went to the Pilot House. Also for Bob to visit some old friends, and yes, I do mean the helicopters. Then we went to the DMV to renew our plates and I got my Alaska License. Now I must admit, it was a close call, I missed the 4 I could to still pass. I missed one because I read it wrong, silly. The other 3 I didn't know. Who knows the amount of car insurance you are suppose to have. I just pay my bill. I also missed one that talked about the minimum sentance for a DWI. That's what the city bus system is for. So I don't feel too bad about. Now we are just relaxing. This evening I am going to go swimming with Tristan. I am going to try and get back into it. Friday I will return to work. MJ

No comments: