Friday, October 31, 2008

It's all about the stripes. . .

Molly and Bob "all decked out in stripes"
I don't believe that we can official call is dorks for both being dressed in strips today, since Bob was asleep when I left for work this morning. But I do believe that this is what happens to "old couples" as they age, they begin to dress alike. Still not as bad as the couple we saw coming back on the train from the Chilkoot. The thought still makes me bust out laughing. They were dressed in lavendar sweatsuits. Now in their definse we are still not certain to this day if it was a man and a women or two women, but the site is still so funny.
Today was my first day back to school. I won't say work because I have spent a few hours here and there at the Red Dog over the last couple of weeks. But back to school it was. We had an Inservice today and I must say that I was quite pleased. It was the first time that I have felt that some effort was put into the Para piece of the Inservices. There is still work to be done, but I feel that they are trying.
Bob and I are staying in for Halloween. Best not to be in any type of crowd while Bob is recovering. So it's us and Flat Stanley. It's our last night with him, he will be leaving in the morning. It has been a fun visit. He even has a costume. MJ

No comments: