Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Morning

It's been a bit since I blogged and since I give others a hard time about not keeping up their blogs I had better work on ours. I had some pictures, unfortunately something strange happened to our memory card and they are gone. I am pretty frustrated about that as there were pictures form the first day of school, ice skating, Flat Stanley. Ugh!
You already know that Bob's surgery is Tuesday, right now it is scheduled for 10:30 am. We have to be at the hospital by 8:15 am. Gram is also having surgery on Tuesday, Bob is finding comfort in them both having surgery at the same time. Bob will spend a night in the hospital and come home on Wednesday. I am now off work (as of Friday) until Nov. 3rd. Then, depending on how Bob feels, I will return to school and the next week to the Theater. This weekend we are preparing. Bob got his haircut yesterday, we picked up books from the library, cleaned the condo, did laundry. Today and tomorrow we are moving the bed into the livingroom, going to Costco, Fred's and making sure that all tripping hazards are removed.
I must be honest that it is hard for me to "just be at home". I have found that I am a little bored and drawn the conclusion that that is why I work so much. What can I say, I must keep busy and right now I lack focus. So today I am going over to the Red Dog for a couple of hours to stock. I do have a long list of items to accomplish while I am off, I just think that I need to extend the list. I figure that Bob will be sleeping most of the time, so I need to keep busy.
We already have our first visitor scheduled for 2009, Joelle will be with us again next summer. I put her dates in on the left side of the blog. Plenty of dates left for others. MJ

1 comment:

Once Upon a Farm said...

I'll be thinking about everyone - keep me informed how things turn out! :) Hang in there!