Saturday, October 25, 2008

Going Stir Crazy


Need I really explain this one? Each day is becoming a little harder to not go crazy from spending so many hours at home. You would think it would be no big deal, but after a while it does get a little boring. Me, I only have a week left, then if Bob is able to be on his own, I go back to work. He has at least 3 more weeks at home added to the already 3 weeks that he has been off. For someone who always says he wants to retire, he sure does miss being at work. I guess that's what happens when you enjoy what you do. The man is going mad. Starting tomorrow we are going to take time outside each day. We may only walk up and down the driveway, but it will be something. We are both still nervous about driving. The bumps in the road are bad. I think that cringe more than Bob. MJ

No comments: