Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome "back to school"

This is home the morning started:
I couldn't figure out what the deal was with my computer and why it would not connect to the internet. Duh! I have a dinosaur laptop now (my Mac crashed) and it is not wireless. Over break I put it away, so I had unplugged it. Get the picture? Duh, Duh, Duh.
A little milestone for the day: We just hit 120, 000 miles. Pretty good for us to have such low mileage as our truck turns 7 this year. That's the benefit of living in a place that is 40 miles from one end to the other.
Had a moment with my mom today when I realized that my baby brother will be 30 this year, darn it I am getting old!!! MJ

5 comments:

ybus said...

lol it does stink when your YOUNGER siblings hit their 30's! when the last one of us 6 hit 30 it was like "darn it we're all getting old". lol

and on the computer, now we know why help desks always ask the obvious question "is it plugged in". i think we've all be there.

Bob and Molly said...

That's true, I used to get so annoyed when they would ask me those kind of questions, but you're right, this is why!

Marlys said...

AMEN!
Posted by the senior member of MascoBCG CSD (Masco Builder Cabinet Group Client Services Desk).
There are way too many out there to mention (without getting a headache, that is....giggles)!
Wait until your baby sister (or sibbling) turns 50 (plus)! OUCH!

Once Upon a Farm said...

All I have to say.... You are closer to 40 than I and that will be a *VERY* bad day.....

Once Upon a Farm said...

But then again, our parents are over 60 too....