Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reflections of 2008

I am a firm believer in "God gives us what we need" and I continue to feel that way. 2008 has been another fun year for us, full of blessings. Yes, there have been a couple disappointments and some struggles, but with God's strength, we have made it through those. Some memories of the year (in random order and I could go on forever):



1 - Celebrating New Years' in PV, Mexico - that was sweet!

2 - Bob "celebrating our 10 year Anniversary and being able to give you sparkle". I concer.

3 - Visits from family and friends. That was so good!!! Lets do it again!!!

4 - Molly - Hiking the Chilkoot Trail. That was such an empowering trip and I am still so proud of myself.

5 - Bob and his Cervical Spine Fusion - Yicks, lets not do that again!!!

6 - Meeting the Soloman family!

7 - Working at the Red Dog Saloon.

8 - The birth of our great niece, Tristianna Renee' and the marriage of our oldest niece Carrie to Joe.

9- Another bball season and chaperoning to KTN.

10 - Bob & Uncle Phil getting pulled over by the Coast Guard in Bob's "Ocean Going Vessel".

11- Seeing so much wildlife.

12 - Joining facebook and connecting with friends.

13 - Hearing E.Tate say "No. Cuz' I have to talk to her all the time." In response to my mother asking if he would talk to me. That boy is a hoot!

14 - Gram continuing to be one of the strongest women that I know (and love, love, love!!!).

15 - Our visit from Flat Stanley

16 - Laughing with the love of my life, again and again.

Here's to believing that 2009 will be another memorable year filled with laugher and love. MJ

No comments: