Saturday, January 31, 2009

The last day of the month

This morning we woke at the usually hour of 6:15 am. So much for sleeping in on Saturday. I wanted to sleep until 7 am, but it just wasn't meant to be. Bob decided to just get up and read. No football today, so back to his non football season routine. I am at Saturday School.
We got more snow last night and I was a bit nervous about the drive, but the roads had been plowed. It does look like frozen tundra and I was thinking about the Ice Road Truckers this morning on my way here. Those people are crazy. It did make for a pretty drive and I took some pixs once I got here. I'll have to post them later.
After SS I am headed to the Dog. We almost have the warehouse tagged and organized, so it is time to take a look at GSII (Gift Shop 2). The stock area recently received an overhaul and now comes the organizing, which you know that I just love!!!
Then home for some Swai and a quiet evening. Tomorrow is another Sunday off and with the Super Bowl we have all sorts of yummy food planned. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

Sleeping in? When there's so much to do and so little time to do it! (giggles) My sleeping in consists of either listening to Devin and Denver trying to keep each other quiet or having to sqeeze my eyes shut to keep the daylight flooding in though the sky lights from telling me it's time to get up, depending on where I'm sleeping of course!