Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by my friend Yvonne, so here are 7 facts about myself: (some strange, some random)

1. I am a Believer.
2. Since moving to Alaska I have become a coffee drinker. (flavored and full of sweet stuff)
3. My pet cows name was Hector and some time in my High School years we ate him.
4. I want to travel the world.
5. I am a middle child. My sister's name is Denise and my (little) brother's name is Aaron.
6. I enjoy all types of music.
7. I am proud of my husband and all he has accomplished.

MJ

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Captain's log - Day 11: Alaska has seem to be moved to another planet - or at least - their internet connection has been servered since no one writes anymore. :( Will have to investigate.

Bob and Molly said...

People have been busy!