Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just a Thursday

The week is moving along. Nothing too exciting, just daily life. Bob still hushes up and won't let us discuss vacation. He fears Mother Nature will open up and lay her wrath on us so we won't get out of Juneau. Normally I am the one thinking of all the bad scenarios, not this time. I am ready for a few days of the big, hot sun. It will feel so nice on my cold, clamy skin.

It has been one of those fast moving slow weeks. I don't know if that makes any sense to any of you but that is how it is. I love my job and enjoy coming to work each day, but some are challanging. As you can imagine being the ISS Instructor does not make you a students favorite person. I am good with that, but some days I do feel a bit unloved. That's what has made the week have it's slow feeling. But alas, only two more school days and Christmas Break. Giddy-up. Who would have thought that I would get to say those words again in my life, certainly not me.

Well, my computer at school is very slow and when I type it is like i am on a typewriter it takes a while to put the words up. It is annoying so I am done. Have a happy Thursday. MJ

3 comments:

Marlys said...

Why does it sound like you are on the internet while at work? Oh, wait....so am I. Have a wonderful break from school!

Bob and Molly said...

I was on it BEFORE my shift starts. Remember I get to work 2 hours before I start. But it is nice, I walk 3 miles in the gym, read my paper, have a cup of coffee, check my e-mail and blog. MJ

Once Upon a Farm said...

There is nothing wrong with being on the Internet at work.... Trust me! :)