Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fastbreak


The tournament was a success. Exhausting, but a success. I did another spectacular job, with the Tournament Coordinator. See photo (above).
It is fun to be a part of these events. The players get so excited and I got to be a part of that.
Our team had one win (a forfeit), but hey it was ours and we own it. It was a taught tournament for our team. We had prepared them. The other teams were all 7th and 8th graders. C Teams (like ours) normally don't play in the tournament, but there was space so we did. They handled it well. At the end of the last game they asked if we could still practice in the mornings. It was sweat. Tristan and I still walk each morning at that time.
I see the girls everyday and they tell me what a great coach I am and give me hugs. That's what it's all about. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

This is the coolest picture of you. It's a totally 'Molly pose'!