Sunday, October 14, 2007

Recovery

My tooth extraction went smoothly. It's still pretty sore when the pain medicine wears off but other than that not too bad. We have just kind of laid around. We went to Home Depot to pick up a few supplies that was our big trip out for the weekend. Bob got our coat rack and hooks up in the entryway. We're slowly getting things done.

It's been a beautiful weekend so I feel pretty guilty that I have kept us in. Go figure that the weekend I have my tooth removed it doesn't rain one drop!

Tomorrow practice begins. Tristan mailed me the plan and we are ready to go. We only have practice on Monday this week, then the students are all off for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

ybus said...

Hope you are feeling better:)

y

Once Upon a Farm said...

Ahhh.... get better girlfriend!