Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feeling Better

I am feeling much better. Bob has been taking very good care of me. Of course I am sooo easy to deal with, especially when I am not feeling well. Yesterday he did scold me though. He wasn't too happy when I complained about my mouth hurting right after I told him that I was working on passes with my players and took one off (it grazed) the right side of my face (yes, the side I had the surgery on). Then I played tag with students for about 5 minutes. I didn't get much sympathy.

On a sad note I obviously did not read all my paperwork very well because when I got home Bob pointed out to me that I am only allowed to eat soft food for the next six weeks. So much for the turduckin on Thanksgiving and the gourmet carmel apples I planned on making for Halloween, oh yeah, and all the pumpkin seeds that mom (Marlys) sent to us. On a good note I will be skinny minnie for vacation and I won't even have to try.

I am planning on having my next round of surgery over Spring Break any takers to come and take care of me. Bob sure would love the break! I really am sweet! MJ