Thursday, October 4, 2007

Clocks

When Dad and Sandy were here Bob and I shared with them that we had the idea to have clocks made in the shape of all the states that we have loved ones living in. This week we received these from Dad and Sandy. They are so awesome. They are beautifully made and the times were all set right. We laid them out when they got here and checked them all. Bob said "if you lay them out just right, we all touch." Just like in our hearts, we are all never that far away from each other. They are absolutely beautiful. Thank you, thank you Dad and Sandy. Bob & MJ

4 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

I was so on board with you until you said - just like in our hearts...... seriously - just a little sappy! :) I was happy to see Colorado there - but then it dawned on me that Aunt Sherry lives here.... :)

Marlys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlys said...

Come on, Scooter, you can't fool me, I know you have some fond memories of family.....I have fond memories of you (have you canned that laugh yet?). LOL
Molly/Bob, the clocks ARE awesome! What a joy to have and so much easier than actually learning which state is in which time zone....I'm in envy!

October 5, 2007 3:47 PM

ybus said...

What a great idea! Love those clocks!

y