Sunday, October 14, 2007

hi from bob


Hi everyone. Just wanted you to know I'm here too. Molly and I have had a good weekend even though she doesn't feel so good. The snow is starting to move down the mountains right now and everything is beautiful. Those of you out in Colorado already know what that's like. I just had a week of school on our new engines. We are doing 3 engine conversions this winter and I am looking forward to my first winter maintenance season with experience. I will leave more notes as I get more comfortable with computer. Miss Y'all and talk to you soon. Bob

2 comments:

ybus said...

Hi Bob! Love the pic of the mountain. I can't wait for it to snow here, but we are at least 2 months away from that.

y

Once Upon a Farm said...

What?!? You're there too? Glad to see that Mol hasn't shoved you in a cabinet somewhere!

Why yes - us Coloradian have snow on our mountains too - it's exciting to see the snow and those are pretty awesome mountains you have.....

Get your mind out of the gutter Molly..... :)