Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Molly's Halloween Costume


The ladies in the office asked me to join them in dressing up for Halloween and of course you know that I couldn't say no. I told them that I had already gone out and bought fabric and almost had it all cut out. They said "we knew that you'd run with it." How did they know? Here's a clue to what I will be. . . take a guess, and as we get them in I will set up a pole on the right. More clues to follow. . .
By the way, Bob said that the wig is creepy. He doesn't care for me with black hair. MJ

6 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

*evil laughs*

Mata Hari????

Marlys said...

I'm thinking "Super Woman"?

Marlys said...

I showed Sherry Duke your blog tonight (she is here working late....budget time). Anyway, she wants to guess "Snow White" but doesn't have a Google Account. Personally, I want some more clues...Super Woman!

like2read99 said...

It is Snow White for sure. :)

Once Upon a Farm said...

Molly....snow white..... *no comment*

ybus said...

Can't wait to see it done! Brave woman making the costume. I'd never do that.

y