Friday, October 9, 2009

TurtleLuve - Ursulla

Last night we adopted a turtle!  Her name is Ursulla and she is a three-toed box turtle.  I have wanted a turtle for a long time, but I am an el-cheap-o, so a turtle that needed a home was just for me. 
A kiddo I was working with the other day told me that I needed a classroom pet, of course she wanted me to get a rat, not - I don't like their tails!  That same day an email came around that this little turtle needed a home.  I was the first to answer, so she got to come home with us.  Later this weekend we will take her to school and get her all set up for Monday.
Today I will be going to Wee Fishe to look for a new home for her.  We would like to find out how to grow a bit of a natural habitat for her.  That was my thought, Bob was to evict her because the tank she is in is just exactlly what he has wanted for his fish!
Ursulla does have her own blog:  TurtleLuve.  Her blog will be all about her, a three-toed box turtle and also about her good times at school and summer break.  You can find her listed under our blog list to the right.  MJ

No comments: