Friday, October 2, 2009

A little bit of trashcan love



"Hurry up, hurry up", Bob said to Molly as she excited the Red Dog on Friday evening. I hopped in the truck and he whipped the truck around the island. There he was a big ole bear mauling a trashcan. We sat and watched him for a little bit, I don't think he was a fan of that, but he just moved up the stairs and looked like a "pretty little kitty". He even licked his lips a couple of times. He did looked really cuddly, but inside the truck was close enough. MJ


2 comments:

Marlys said...

Holy Cow....I thought it was a cat!
I looked at the pictures before I read the post, wondered who's stairs those were and thought 'how cool to find black cats in Alaska'! (I definately gotta get my glasses fixed before I venture up there to live!)

Bob and Molly said...

I think that you would have known the difference, since it was the size of about 4 grown men.