Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Callin' the hole"

Yeap, that's right, Bob should be on his way home in a couple of days. Yeah! I have cried some tears this week, but this time they are tears of joy - it will be so good to have him home.
It is busy being back to school, but I keep busy so less time to worry and miss Bob. I am still at 13mins, but next week I think that I will try and add another. It's tough, on the way home I am running up hill and that's what kills me, that little incline. School pictures are this week and I just don't know what to wear, only one more day to decide. MJ

5 comments:

Marlys said...

I am so glad it is getting close to Bob coming home. No more email communication!
"Callin' the hole"....helicopter talk for 'I'm comin' home?

Erica said...

Good for you with the running. I actually found a training schedule on line and that helped me not push to hard and yet make the deadling for the race. I trained partly on a hill, but the race was flat and wow, I finished a lot faster than I thought I would. I'm trying to keep up the runnin now, but I am nursing my foot. Running makes it hurt. I'm hoping it gets better soon so I can train to do longer races.

Bob and Molly said...

Mining talk for the drilling season is over and they are closing up the mine for the season.

Marlys said...

Prayers are going 'up, up, and away'
(Away...way up North then away...way to the West!)

Question (but not all the vivid details, please): If they fly two days straight, how do they get fuel and where do they go to the restroom? (Remember, I visualize!)

Bob and Molly said...

Mother (please note the tone) - they can only fly from dawn to dusk and I believe for only 8 hours per day. They have to stop regularly for fuel at various points along the way. When they stop, they potty. Not out the window or in a can (although with Bob's teeny-weenie blatter you never know).