Monday, September 1, 2008

All day Monk Marathon

It's Labor Day, my favorite summer holiday and at least our families are caring on the camping tradition. Bob emailed me the other day and said "It's Labor Day Weekend, shouldn't we be camping?" My sentiments exactly! Alas, here we are hundreds of miles away, working. What the heck! So I am getting ready for the school year. I just cleaned out my closet, some to Salvation Army and some in the back of the closet with a December deadline - if I can't fit back into them by then they are being given away. Out of this house.
As you can tell from the title, I have had Monk all day. I guess if I can't be camping this is just as good. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

I am growing fond of Monk myself. I think that is why they 'invented' marathons on USA.
Did you remember the Tony Shalhoub was in the 'sitcom' Wings? He was the taxi driver.