Monday, October 18, 2010

"Red Dog" Weekend in Seattle

I was in Seattle this weekend, participating in the process of buying new product for the gift shops for next season.  I admit that it was kind of cool to see all the styles and be in on what we purchased, but I also enjoyed . . .

 . . . taken Mr. Bear along, he hasn't missed a trip yet!

 . . . enjoying a Wendy's Single and a Frosty . . .

  . . . while staring at sunny skies . . .

  . . . my nice big hotel room . . .
 
. . . and the sleep number bed . . .

. . . all snugly, comfy and cozy . . .

 . . . enjoying some bbq and a sauce tour at Famous Dave's . . .

. . . relaxing in the sun at a local park (this tree was perfect to lean against, curved right out) . . .

 . . . and taking in the view . . .

 . . . there was a bit of shopping, but just a little,
like this vintage tee for Bob from Old Navy . . .

 . . . a few scrapbooking items from JoAnn's Etc. . .

 . . . and a couple pair of holiday socks. . .

. . . and then there was Target, I just love to browse around.  I came home with a new shower curtain (only $14.99!)  and a few other little items . . .

It was a nice little getaway, loved all the warm and sunshine.


5 comments:

Tristan and Adam said...

glad you got to get away for a bit. hope you ate some taco bell for me!

Bob and Molly said...

Thanks, it was good. No Taco Bell though, I was too stuffed!

Bob and Molly said...

Hey, we both have "beach" pictures!

Once Upon a Farm said...

You could TOTALLY put Onsted on your shower curtain!!! :)

Bob and Molly said...

Ahhh, but Scott the question is: do I want too? (evil grins)