Saturday, May 22, 2010

A new design

I figured that I better get those raindrops off of our blog since it has been so warm and sunny here. 

There are nine days of school left and one big project is out of the way, now onto the eighth grade dance. Last week was GPS (Goals for Personal Success) for our eighth graders and I do some coordinating for that.  It did almost defeat me, I ended up sick, might have something also to do with the clouds of pollen blowing around, and have roughly 5 cold sores all over my lips.  It has sent me home early two days this week and I am seeing what it plans to do with my weekend.  The one in which I need to get things done for the dance!  Anyway, you know I am sick if I miss work.  I have slept roughly 35 hours in 2 days and could still use some more.  Not to mention that fact that it is beautiful out and I would rather stay tucked under the covers.  Bob was also sick this week and our Adam friend too.  We all need to get better so that we may enough the lovely days.

2 comments:

Tristan and Adam said...

get better soon! adam had a ear, nose AND throat infection. He's sleeping ALL the time! I wanna play with my friends!!!!

Bob and Molly said...

I know, I just wanna sleep too - it's crappy! Bob gets out around 2 pm, I have a few things to do before then and then I am going back home to bed! Ugh! I hope Adam feels better soon.