Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!



I have been truly blessed to know some many wonderful mothers.  To all of you, thank you for all you have taught me, you are the most incredible women and I am blessed to have you in my life.

To my own mommy - I can't wait until we are "together again".  I miss my mom and wish we weren't so far apart, but I blame that on you . . . you raised us to believe that we can do anything and so here I am thousands of miles away and grateful for the woman that you are.  No, I am not crying, my eyes are just a bit watery.  I love you mom.

3 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

What great pictures!!

I'll give her a hug for you when I'm home for Memorial Weekend!

Marlys said...

Well, I am crying....but wait! I didn't get to see you (on Mother's Day) when you were in Michigan.

Hey Scooter....that sounds wonderful. Should we work at getting that dresser (and maybe Molly's chair and mirror) to my house too?....how long you going to be here!

Bob and Molly said...

Way to rub it in Scotty. Be careful though, she may not let go.

Mother - finally you read it! Love you!