Sunday, May 9, 2010

Frist Day in the Shop . . .

Today was the first day since the cruise ships started to roll into town that I was in the gift shops interacting with tourist.  And wouldn't you know it on day one . . . "has Sarah been in lately?".  Okay, so I know what he means, but here is my poor employee, her first day, and I can see that she's thinking "do we have a Sarah who works here?".  Anyway . . .
Come on, first if she was still our Governor, it would be Governor Palin, NOT Sarah!!!  Second SHE QUIT - she is no longer our Governor, never liked Juneau and is probably gallivanting around the country overcharging at events that she speaks at!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously, it is day one for me, don't even get me started!
On a happier note, all of our employees seem to be good, it's a nice start to the season.

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

WOW...... That's all I got - WOW!

Jordan Richardson said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahah