Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two days in a row!

Do you see this? Posting two days in a row, it's been a long time.

Bob has to be to work at 6 am this week, so I just have him drop me off along the way. I have time to read the paper, post and still start work an hour early! I have much to catch you up on, but I can't just yet. I give my mom grief about sending me a group email when important changes happen in her life, so I won't just "blog-it" yet. What I can tell you is that school has gotten off to a fantastic start! It is so rewarding to be back.
Bob has been feeling a bit sicky this week and is pretty bummed since the weather had turned beautiful again. The sun is shining and yesterday when I went dwntwn to the Dog at 4:30 it was 69 out - woohoo! Gotta love that.
Hopefully I will be back again tomorrow and make it three days in a row - MJ

No comments: