Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Morning, Good Morning!

Well, here I am again, although I must admit that I am getting a be tired, literally, of waking up at 4:45 am. Sure, it's nice to get to school at six, read the paper have a couple cups of coffee, check email, eat a little snack and blog, but I'm gettin' kind of sleepy! I am looking forward to this weekend when I am able to sleep in until 6:30 am.
Yesterday was another good day at school. This years' theme, if you will, is "Connect". We have a new Superintendent and his vision is for the entire community of Juneau to "connect" with it's youth. I like it, it's pretty powerful stuff. My hope is that it will expand into Juneau "connecting" with all of it's residents, thus building a stronger community. He came here in June and said that he feels Juneau to be a very welcoming, caring community, I don't disagree, but we all still have areas of work.
On a downside this week I seem to have misplaced my planner, not that I haven't left it places before, but it has been about a week now and it has not found it's way back to me. It does have my contact information in the front, so I am still hoping to find it, since it has nothing of value in it to anyone other than me. Not having it caused me to go into work last night when I wasn't scheduled and then I worked for 2 hours! Won't let that happen again. MJ

No comments: