Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our 11 year Anniversary

It feels good to wake up next to the person you love. We have shared so many wonderful memories together. The other night Bob, Steven and I were talking and Bob and Steven didn't remember that Steven was in our wedding. They pulled out our wedding album and we looked at pictures. It was fun. It was also a little funny, we were laughing about being together longer than Steven has been alive.
I am thrilled to be going on a date with my husband tonight. We were laughing about it this morning when I told Bob that I was so excited to go on a date with him - he said have we ever really dated? He's probably right. Tonight we are going to see Hells Belles - an all girl tribute band to AC/DC. They are from Seattle. They have been here for a couple nights. Last night they preformed at one of our high schools as a fundraiser for the girls' basketball teams there.
I don't think Terry ever reads these but I wanted him to know that I think he is the sweetest to remember our anniversary and leave us a message - what boy does that? We miss you too Terry! MJ

No comments: