Sunday, April 5, 2009

Playin' a little catch-up, again . . .

Wow, already April and 9 weeks of school left. So hard to believe! Basketball season and the end of the school year are the busiest for me. That's when I have all my big projects. This year it is ROPES and the Eighth Grade Dance. The dance I did to myself, thanks to Darla at work who is super excited about it and making props already, I am feeling pretty good. Most of the decorations have arrived, now I just need to focus on what to do for invitations.
The end of the school year, add the soon to come first cruise ship and I have been working like mad. As Scott sad in his blog, there are not enough hours in the day! Somewhere in all this I really need to get back to running and riding my bike. I am looking forward to the snow melting and opening up the trails and sidewalks.
State winning sure was exciting! It would have been more fun to have someone to get excited with, but that's how it goes when you move across the country.
Today will be filled with cleaning and getting ready for the week. Right now there are biscuits and gravy preparing and I am waiting for the Sunday paper. MJ

2 comments:

Marlys said...

WOW, you are making me tired just reading about it!
This comment is from me but I'm typing it on Aaron's 'new' laptop...cool beans!

Bob and Molly said...

Ahh, the brother who "is never going to get a computer"?