Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dear Brother,

Mom said that you have been on here, so since you don't have email and I can't seem to write out a little letter, I thought I would post it for you. Might be fun for you when you find it.
How is it being back in CT?
We have had almost 2 weeks of nice weather - crazy - it's been dry (for the most part) and wonderful. Today as the sun is rising over the mountain, it is shinning right into our place. It is so warm and wonderful. Next stop on the map for us (in a few years) a nice tropical island. Oh goodie.
Bob just got back from Haines on Sunday and has some sweet pictures of skiers and snowmobilers (I refuse to call them snowmachines!). He went across the border (without his passport! customs was apparently none to happy when he was coming back home). I guess he came on the people just "tearing it up". I will find a way for you to see some of the pictures.
Mom said that you let her pick out her room. I told her it sounds like she'll have a better time with you. Here she gets the room we give her (we only have one extra) and we are making a list of projects for her tot do while she is here. Hey, we don't want her to get bored. Of course there you will probably have her cutting wood!
Are you going to the Kid Rock concert at the ballpark? That killed me to see it, what a great time. Even thought I am sad to miss out, I sure hope it's a warm night.
Hope all is well there and that you get to get back to MI and finish your house!
Love you and Miss you Brother - Your Alaska Sister
PS Get email and start a blog!!!

No comments: