Sunday, March 8, 2009

Scrapbookin, Meatball Subs and Rootbeer Floats




It feels so good to have completed another scrapbook. Brittany from the theater came over last night and we scrapbooked for a bit. I finished our Christmas's in Alaska album. This year we will be in MI so it will be a different album. Bob and I both like to look at the albums, so it's nice to have another done.
Bob made us dinner, meatball subs. They were so good. That man can cook and from the pounds I've put on, I can eat. Can't wait for warmer weather and hiking.
Today I am enjoying a quiet Sunday morning while Sleeping Beauty gets his rest. Used to be that he would get up before me and I was the sleepy head. Not anymore. If we wouldn't have "sprang forward" I would have been up at 7 am, same as yesterday. It is technically sleeping in, as during the week I am up between 6:15 and 6:30 am. I just finished another book and I am planning to work on February's pictures for this year and order some for March. Sundays are good days. Oh, Sleeping Beauty just got up, I was getting hungry . . . MJ

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey Molly & Bob!
Just checking in on your blog. I would like a bit of that sandwich, sure looks good. I am so pleased to hear that you are getting around, Bob, working, cooking and driving! And you, Molly, good on ya for READING instead of on the computer. I am on it far too much with chorus work. It has kept me away from reading blogs so today I am attempting to catch up. Will you send us some snow, please? We are unseasonably warm and DRY. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
Love,Aunt Sherry

Once Upon a Farm said...

I agree with Aunt Sherry - we are VERY DRY - but we differ on the "Let it Snow". :)

So many comments come to mind about the sub - especially the picture! - but this is a 'family' place - so I'll leave it..... :)