Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And that's why the fish die . . .

. . . when they're left with me, because I FORGET TO FEED THEM!!! Shhh, don't tell Bob, he doesn't know yet. Hopefully I will remember to feed them tomorrow.

Here's some other random thoughts . . .

The truck is at Coastal, waiting for Bob to return, so I am relying on the school bus and the city bus. This morning I woke up when I should have already been in the shower and was feaking out saying "don't miss the bus, don't miss the bus" I didn't have my usual back-up plan (Bob) here to get me to school on time.

While on the bus today I witnessed people spinning out and ending up in the ditch (you would think that people would get the hang of winter driving at some point). Then at two seperate stops I also witnessed people just drive right past the flashing red lights. Not good!!! Maybe that should be on our driving tests and not any questions about trains (we do not have any in Juneau).

Some crazy fool in this town robbed 2 Girl Scouts selling Girl Scout Cookies. What is wrong with people? That is shameful!

Haines doesn't like Bob, he would say the same. Something crazy always happens when he goes there. This time, it won't let him leave!!!

I am super excited to be getting some albums completed. I have my next one ready to go. This weekend I will be ushering at a play, then making shamrock sugar cookies to sell at school on Monday and Tuesday (I know, I've lost my mind), but hopefully over Spring Break I will complete the next album I have on my list.

Well, I had better get some shut eye, can't be all panicky like this morning. MJ

3 comments:

Marlys said...

OK, maybe I didn't read this carefully enough but...you are going to feed the dead fish? (And, keeping with the 'dead fish' scenario), if the fish aren't dead yet, why wait until morning to feed them...will they be dead then? (This is beginning to sounds like I watch too much Andy Rooney!) Please, let me know how the fish turn out!

Bob and Molly said...

They survived . . . Bob made it home in time.

Once Upon a Farm said...

I agree Marlys you are turning into Andy Rooney. Did you know he just turned 90..... :)

Molly - still waiting for the school bus. The *funniest* thing to do is find an '84 Cavalier and drive by blowing my horn.... That makes me smile.....