Friday, May 13, 2011

Back in MI for my brother's wedding

It was a whirlwind of a weekend . . . left Juneau on May 10th at 8 pm ish, arrived in MI on May 11th at 11 am ish and never stopped, well, until that nap at Aunt Mary and Uncle Phil's.  Anyway, we surprised Aaron with bringing Denise home for the wedding.



Who says cow print isn't fashionable?  Thank you to one of the twins for this pic.

Mother looking fabulous.  Denise, mom and I had our hair and make-up done for the occasion.  Thank you to Danielle for making us all look fab!

While Danielle was making us look fab, I got some snuggle time.

When it was time to get the boys dressed, since it was a little crowed inside Gram's, I laid out the suits on the lawn and they got ready in the great outdoors.  They were troopers all day.  How do you ask three boys to stay clean all day long when it is gorgeous outside?  But somehow, they managed.  I was dirtier then they were!

The finished product!  I will say that they are serious boys.  When I first tried to take a picture I told them to make silly faces.  They replied "Naw, but we'll be serious and you can take out picture".  Which is what I had wanted in the first place, I just didn't think I would get it.  Guess all I had to do was ask.

Here they are again in action . . . their hands behind their backs cracks me up!  They did that all on their own.

My favorite pic.  Just love this one of ARB.  Thanks Aunt Mary!

I just like this pic.

Here comes the bride . . .



The Sand Ceremony

Driving away as Mr. and Mrs. Barnes

Uncle Josh and Eleni two-steppin'.  Josh was patient enough to two-step with all of us.  "Slide, don't hop."

The wedding cake.

Where's Lino?  The only man brave enough to get on out there and dance.

A moment shared between a mother and her sons.

Lost and Found . . .

2 comments:

Marlys said...

Love these pictures and captions.....All SO true!

like2read99 said...

Lino says "Quit makin' fun of me!" He He!

Now he might never dance again... Yeah, right!