Saturday, May 14, 2011

SAM

SAM:  Sheri, Angie and Molly
If you know us, there is nothing more to say.  But there are moments when you are reminded of the bonds of friendship and this weekend for me was one of those moments.  I blow into town for a few short days to celebrate my brother's wedding and my Sheri and Ang are there to lift me up. 
 They drove from what I know consider "the ends of the earth", living in Juneau will do that to a person, to see me, celebrate with me, bring me Wendy's, return my rental car, see my Hillis Family, take me for ice cream!, have friends come stay with their boy so they can drive me to the airport at 3 am so I didn't have to stay there all night.  Thanks truly isn't enough.  I love you girls and am so glad that boys, jobs, life choices and changes and miles have not separated our hearts.




2 comments:

Marlys said...

You girls make my heart 'skip a beat' and my tears 'fall like rain'. Thanks for all you are to each other and to all of us, your families.
XOXOXOX Love you all!

like2read99 said...

You are sweet Molly! That is why we have been friends for so long!