Saturday, December 25, 2010

On the eighth day of Winter Break . . . Merry Christmas!

When spending Christmas in Alaska, it is always a simple quiet affair.  Truthfully, there are good things and sad things about being here for Christmas.  It is nice not to rush around and drive from place to place.  We just get to snuggle in and enjoy each others company.  We do miss the smiling faces of our loved ones.

Christmas flowers . . .

Christmas breakfast with yummy Michigan Maple Syrup . . .

Presents . . .

My handsome man waiting to unwrap presents . . .

So at first I thought that I was going to have to kill Sheri or at least never speak to her again.  Then I thought it was Lino and I would make him pay . . . but when I looked a little closer, I decided they could both live.

The aftermath . . .


All unwrapped, we are so blessed . . .

Bob talking to family . . .

Even the Guard Goose got a present this year . . .


Stunning . . .

Merry Christmas to all . . .

No comments: