Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's been a busy couple of weeks . . .

Wow, I am finally slowing down after a couple of weeks of craziness!  With meetings and practices every night except Mondays for the past two weeks, finalizing the yearbook cover contest, our Basketball Tourney one weekend and the Robotics Jamboree the next, I haven't stopped.   It feels good now to know that Winter Break is almost here and I will be able to hit the gym most everyday, finish up the shipping of gifts, catch up on blogging and spend some time with my Bob. Here are a few pics from the craziness:

The winning design
Thank you flowers
SWISH
School Spirit


While preparing for the Robotics Jamboree, I was trying to print some pictures and the message on the computer screen said "the printer cover is open, close to continue printing".  Well, the only way I could print was to open the cover and stick my finger in a hole!  Whatever, I got the job done.
Robots in action
Caught eating my sandwhich
Hard at work making changes

A couple of the kids were listening to Rick Ashley (I think that is his name) cracking me up singing it.  Sorry about the sideways video, I forget I can only record horizonally with this camera and it won't rotate.  Just turn your computer.

No comments: