Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Quiet Morning at Auke Bay Marina

This morning I was up super early, Bob had to be to work at 6 am and since I needed the truck, I was up with him.  I decided to just get ready for the day, Saturday School at 9 am, and after I took him to work, I went for a drive.  I ended up on Back Loop Road and as I entered Auke Bay, I say this gi-normous yacht!


Seriously, I know that you can't really tell from the pictures, but it was huge.  I never could see the name of it, I wanted to Google it and see if I could find out where it came from, no luck.  I am always curios who these things belong to when they roll into town.




A sailboat named Bob.


This was an odd looking boat and I was wondering what it was.  Upon closer inspection I found it to be for oil spill response.


It was flying a pirate's flag.


Auke Bay Marina


Heading out for a day of fishing.

No comments: