Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Flowers

 My beautiful birthday flowers from my wonderful husband.  There were also birthday brownies, but they went pretty fast!


We both had to work today, but Bob picked me up and we decided since it was a beautiful night to walk over to downtown, stop in at the Dog and then get some Mexican for dinner.  On the walk over I remembered, as I am wearing flip-flops - which Bob questioned when we left the house, that the buses stop early on Sunday, so we would have to walk home also.  No big deal usually, but for the flip-flops that I had woren.  On the way, we saw some kind of crane that we usually don't see, so here they are.  We only had the little camera, so not much of a zoom, trust us, they are some kind of crane.


Once we got into town, we just decided to go and eat.  We went to the two Mexican places in downtown and realized that they are both closed on Sunday!  So much for our mission!  If you could have seen us, we were focused on getting some Mexican food.  Next we tried the Hanger and Bob was applaud with there prices, we have apparently never gone there for dinner and it is tourist season.  So we stopped by the Dog, had some potato skins and then started our walk home.  About 3/4 of the way home, my loving husband took pity on me, that and he needed to use the restroom and he sped up and then came back to get me.  Now I do this walk all the time and it is no big deal, with the proper shoes!  Alas, always be prepared - I know this!

Once back at home I enjoyed a very enlightening conversation with my brother and then snuggled with my love. 

No comments: