Saturday, February 6, 2010

RTW 2/6/2010

- This week is the third week in the wait to hear if my job will be reclassified.  It started back in November, the 19th to be exact.  I had gone home early and was checking my email, since it was two days before the Robot Jamboree and I need to keep in contact with parents.  There in my work email was a "new" job announcement for In School Suspension Assistants for each of our three high schools.  Well, to some this is new, but to me and our school, this is my job.  So I started dialogue with my direct supervisors and it has gone from there.  It is three job classes higher then where I am currently classified at.  So, the three weeks had come and gone, on Monday I will send an email to inquire as to where we are at.  You know I lack patience and I am very proud at how well I have waited.

- The weather has stayed surprisingly warm, it is hard to believe that it is only the beginning of February.

- Our Disney Album had been finished and ordered, there is great anticipation for it's arrival!

- Next week will be a busy one:  meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday, leaving for Milwaukee on Wednesday, keeping myself from becoming a nervous-coldsore reck about flying.

- I am more and more considering changing this blog to a fun, girly pink!  Bob never blogs and I am thinking that I should call it like it is:  Molly's blog!

No comments: