Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday - waiting on the last flight for home

It's Monday morning, 6 am in Seattle.  I have traveled all night and taken a bit of a nap on, I do feel a little refreshed.  I am having my breakfast at Starbuck's, the same place I ate dinner last night.  They were the only place open by the time I got to Seattle.  I am plugged in, waiting for my laptop to charge up (sorry As, I still don't know how long the battery lasts, I have had it on and off so many times this weekend) before I move back to the gate.
Here are a few reflections of traveling home so far:
- All of the doors on airpost bathroom stall doors should swing out.  It's not very easy getting your bag in and out when they swing in!
- I am so proud of my self for traveling light, it is a pain to have to lug your stuff all over.  You get yourself a good spot, then you have to go to the bathroom and when you get back you are looking for another good spot.
- I love my netbook and ipod (the ipod I bought just before this trip)  both smart ideas.
- It was worth every terrifing minute to fly to get to be at Josh and Michelle's wedding!!!  and see my fun, beautiful family again so soon!!!  MJ

2 comments:

Tristan and Adam said...

can't wait to see some pictures!!! happy flying ;-)

Tristan and Adam said...

i'm thinking my molly friend needs to start blogging again!!