Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12th already . . .

I can't even believe it. We are down to 4 weeks of school, Steven will be here in almost 2 weeks. The time is flying and I realized that it has been a while since I blogged. I guess that proves that it isn't always an adventure in Alaska!
Bob and I went and saw Star Trek last night. It was good. We chuckled at the new actors saying the old lines, but they did it well.
It's that time of year again where mine and Bob's schedules are all out of whack. I am super busy at work so I like to go in early and have some time to work on projects without interruptions. Bob on the other hand is now working 2 to 11 pm. You get the picture. I try to stay up until he gets home and he drives me to work in the morning so that I can be there early. Only a few more weeks and I will walk downtown to work.
Not much more going on here. We are hoping to get our flowers planted before Steven arrives, but it is still getting down to 33 - 35 at night, so we are holding off a bit longer. MJ

1 comment:

Marlys said...

I didn't hear you say anything about the goose...has the novelty worn off already......(tilting head from side to side and giving you my sarcastic grin....)