Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In the thick of it . . .

It is such a crazy, busy time - the theme of my life! This week the finishing touches are being put on the eighth grade dance, which is Friday. Then Steven arrives on Saturday. I also signed up to be a coach for FIRST Lego League (Lego's, come on, who could say no to that!) for next year and Student Government. We also are having a Renaissance Faire on June 2nd at school. Then of course just all of the end of the year fieldtrips, picnics and mild crisis. It keeps the days hopping! I am hanging up the whistle and no longer coaching bball. It was fun, but, well, a softball coach is probably a better fit for me. Without Tristan I've got no game!
I have decided that it has been good to have the dance to focus on or I would be crawling out of my skin with anticipation of Steven's arrival. I really can't believe that he is going to be here in 72 hours! MJ

No comments: