Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas Morning

Our presents under the tree . .


Molly opening her earplugs from Bob. Maybe I won't hear him snoring now.


Bob showing of his "Christmas Vacation"

We have had a fun little Christmas morning. I woke up around 6 am and realizing about 45 minutes later that there was no hope of falling back to sleep, I went into the other room to play on the computer and make some phone calls. Bob woke up around 8 am and we opened our presents. Talked to some more family and friends, watched a little of the 24 hr Christmas Story marathon, had our Christmas morning breakfast of Captian Chrunch French Toast and bacon and now we are chillin' watching a little Christmas Vacation. Bob is informing me now that next we will watch Fred Claus. I think that I will do a little scrapbooking of last years Christmas, blog and post all of our pictures on Snapfish. Also we took a video of us opening presents, so I will work on editing that today too, so we can share it with you. Merry Christmas. MJ




3 comments:

ybus said...

lol we did our annual movies as well and Christmas Vacation was this afternoon. Polar Express was last night. I was laughing all the way through Christmas Vacation, doesn't matter how many times you've seen it!

y

Tristan and Adam said...

hey, tell Bob I'm waiting to see pictures of his Raindeer-beer photo shoot...

Bob and Molly said...

They're on Snapfish.