Thursday, December 18, 2008

The blessings of technology . . .

So I grumbled when I had to create a myspace account to read Scott's posts and then I grumbled again when I signed up for facebook. But it really is worth it. Between the 2 I have now "chatted" with all of our nieces and there is no way I would be able to not read Scott's posts boy cracks me up and challenges my mind.
This week I have started the jogging thing again. Lets face it, I like to eat and the only way to stay a little bit in shape is if I push myself. Believe me, I wish that I had Bob's metabolism and could eat whatever, whenever and still look like I did when we first meet (not that I am bitter about it). That man hasn't gained a lbs in 16 years - what is that??? So I force myself to go and during and after I always feel so good about it, it's just getting there.
Tomorrow is the last day of school before break. We are trying not to think about the fact that we should have been on a plane tomorrow - but it is tuff. There will be next year, but to quote a very wise young lady "it doesn't make it suck any less". My thoughts exactly!!! MJ

4 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

Lipo is easier.... :)

I didn't tell you that I get 2 days of release time to volunteer in a school.... and it doesn't even have to be in Colorado! :)

Bob and Molly said...

Sweet - I am putting on the 8th Grade Dance May 29th. You should come and decorate and chaperone, then stay, it would be so much fun!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

8th grade dance..... Sadly - that does sound like a hoot! :)

We can talk about that - I have a ton of time to use and I'm thinking about taking the month of May off.

Bob and Molly said...

What? Who gets that much time?