Friday, April 1, 2011

Playin' a lot of "catch-up" . . .

Wow, it has been so long since I have blogged, I don't even know where to start . . . since we've blogged last . . .

I attended a bridal shower for Anilisa's daughter . . .

Bob flew to St. Catherine, Ontario and back to pick up a helicopter
. . . he got to fly over Niagara Falls.





I had my annual "date" with Tristan . . . Wearable Arts 2011



Finally found a shirt to wear with one of my favorite,
made by my Grammy, sweater . . .

I attended a retreat and this Pope was freaky . . .


so we covered him up . . .


and turned him into a hammer-head . . .
much more pleasent to look at.


We celebrated the Super Bowl . . . with good eats . . .



Molly practiced walking in her new fancy dress shoes . . .

Our Girl Scout cookies arrived . . .

Our coffee table after a Friday night . . .

We have another snowfall . . .



Joelle came for a visit . . . and had to study, but we still got to have fun at Bullwinkles', thanks Joelle!


And that get's us all caught up.

No comments: