Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

We celebrated with a nice quiet day full of good food, relaxing and enjoying one another's company.
Our delicious ham, looks burnt, not so the extra crunch on the top
added to it's flavor. 
But from the comments coming from the kitchen you wouldn't have thought so . . .
"Stupid Thanksgiving", "My favorite thing in the world (I thought that was me, but I was mistaken) and I ruined it", "Can't even tell you how mad I am right now"
Perfectly shaped homemade rolls and oh so good.
 In the afternoon I went to work to an empty theatre.  I work every year on Thanksgiving and it has become my little tradition.  My co-workers always make me smile on Thanksgiving.
 Matt lives right across the street from Bob and I and he needed a ride to work (the city buses don't run on holidays) so he wrote our number on his hand, I told him it was a bit creepy.
Matt and I.  I love this kid, he is so funny!
Matt always gives me a hard time because I "clean too much".  I told him if there was nothing to clean I wouldn't do it!
Matt juggling.  We only had eight customers, it was pretty slow.

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours.

No comments: