Friday, July 2, 2010

Somethings I learned and was reminded of this week . . .

I learned that . . . .
I like to have some time to myself to rejuvenate.  I don't normally stop, so this is a revelation.  It may be time to start listening more to that inner voice of mine.
it's okay to not be constantly working.  That's huge for me, let's face it, I am a workaholic and it's hard to break that habit.
It's nice to have the time to cook and prepare my meals, paying attention to what I am eating.  Then having the time to clean up and keep everything put away.


I was reminded that . . .
I am married to a wonderful, caring man, whom I adore.
My mother is a Saint and I am not sure why she still takes my calls.
I have the best BFFs in the world.  I love them and miss them.
I have meet some truly incredible people in Alaska.  This place is a blessing.
I really enjoy scrapbooking and getting our pictures into albums, finished another this week.
I enjoy waking slowly, drinking coffee, reading the paper and making breakfast.
I enjoy having time to reconnect, write letters, and talk to those I love.  I have been horrible about sending cards and gifts, something I used to be so good at.  I am going to work on this.
I enjoy having the time to blog.  I always have all these ideas, but never seem to find the time to keep this blog up.  I am going to try and make the time to do this.

I am taking baby steps to stop being a workaholic and let go, it feels good, Bob is right.

2 comments:

like2read99 said...

Sounds like you had a good week! :) Love you!

Bob and Molly said...

I could definetly get used to it.