Saturday, January 30, 2010

RTW 1/20/2010

- Wow, what a difference from one week to the next . . . my job is exhausting and there is good exhausting and bad exhausting.  Last week was baaaaad, this week, this week oh, so good.

- I love my mother and think that she is the most giving and selfless person I know.  I am lucky she is mine, mine, mine.

- Tristan and I are going to have a table at a craft show.  I am thrilled that she has talent and is letting me be a part of it!  My talent is, well, it's me, who knows.

- I have been hula-hooping with our students at lunch, it is so much fun!  They smile and laugh and we all cheer each other on.  I can't wait until our workshop at school so they have the opportunity to make their own.

- Bob and I are finally getting our home improvements started.  It is kind of funny how a bit of crown molding and $50.00 can transform a room.

- I am super excited about going to Josh and Michelle's wedding and scared to death at the same time (you know, the whole flying thing - I am such a fraidy-cat).  MJ

No comments: