Sunday, February 15, 2009

A summer visitor

It looks like Bob and I will be having a visitor for the summer, nephew Steven. There are still details to be worked out, but the plan is for him to come up and stay with us and work all summer long. He will work with me at the Red Dog Gift Shop as a stocker. Then on our time off, we will show him around. It will be pretty fun for all of us, I hope.
Tristan and I went to Wearable Arts last night. There were so many great entries this year, it was hard to pick just one to vote for. Tristan and I talk each year that we should make an entry. Maybe next year.
It's Sunday and Bob and I are relaxing. That will probably be what we do all day. Ahhh Sundays. MJ

4 comments:

like2read99 said...

That sounds like an awesome idea!!!

Once Upon a Farm said...

Steven, Molly's nephew and Steven Bob's nephew?? I'm so confused....

Hey, what size shoe do you wear??

Bob and Molly said...

Well, he's both our nephew, but on my side.

Seven. (sometimes + a 1/2)

Once Upon a Farm said...

did you get over your snotting and whining??